REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED TO SERVE AS THE RECYCLING COORDINATOR
The Township is looking for a volunteer to serve as the Recycling Coordinator for the township. If you are interested, please contact the Secretary at 610-932-4072 ext. 300.
ALTERNATE DELEGATE WANTED TO SERVE ON THE CHESTER COUNTY TAX COLLECTION COMMITTEE
The Township is looking for a volunteer to serve as the alternate delegate for the Chester County Tax Collection Committee. The delegate would attend meetings in the event that the primary delegate would be unable to attend. If you are interested, please contact the Secretary at 610-932- 4072 ext. 300.
PENN'S GROVE POD SITE VOLUNTEERS
Penn's Grove has been designated as a Point of Dispensing (POD) site in case of a disaster, which would mean dispensing medicine/antidotes to the community and surrounding areas.
POD sites are set up all over the county, state and nation. Dispensing medication to the 30,000 plus people of our community is a huge task. Volunteers are needed for all types of duties at the POD site including medical, security, logistics, etc.
If you or anyone you are interested in volunteering, please contact Janet Zeis at email@example.com.
Training sessions and practice drills will be taking place in the near future. Everyone is welcomed to attend and see the process first hand. This would be a great opportunity to give back to your community and help your fellow mankind in a time of need.
If you have a special talent or are interested in volunteering at the township, please contact the Secretary at 610-932-4072 ext. 300. Volunteers are the heart of our community and are always welcome!
UNION FIRE COMPANY NO. 1 SEEKS VOLUNTEERS
There are several ways to help serve the Union Fire Company No. 1, with positions available that are perfect for YOU! By joining our team, you'll help make us stronger and your community safer.
• Firefighters: Help save lives and protect property in your community. In the exciting world of firefighting you'll learn to do things like advance a hose line, perform search-and-rescue operations, and position ladders strategically. We'll give you the training and equipment needed to stay safe and keep others safe too.
• EMTs: Help save lives by transporting the sick and injured to the hospital. You'll be there to respond to specialized calls like auto accidents, carbon monoxide alarms and other rescue calls. Again, training and equipment will be provided.
• Fire Police: Help keep an emergency situation safe by directing traffic and crowds and providing general assistance to other first responders.
• Junior Firefighters: Gain experience around a fire house as a teen, lend a hand and begin fire training that will prepare you to become a full member at 18 years old.
• Administrative volunteers: Non-emergency volunteers play a huge role. They help teach fire safety, assist in fundraising events, help with bookkeeping, human resources, website maintenance and other duties. Whatever your skill set, we can use it!
For more information visit www.oxfordfire.com or www.helpfightfire.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-932-2411